On iPhone X and devices that support it, the app uses the TrueDepth camera in order to allow for face tracking functionalities. Specifically, this app uses face tracking for:
Measuring the distance between the left and the right pupil, expressed in mm.
This Application is supported in Dutch, French and English.
Data Collection and StorageUser Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information; (b) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (c) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
We use this data to benchmark the usage of our application. This means that we regularly look at these statistics and try to find ways to improve our products. Note that we do not track your unique device identifier (UDID) or other personal information – this data is anonymous.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
App Store Data
The respective app stores, such as Apple’s App Store and Google Play, collect anonymous sales and usage statistics, and disclose it to us.
Apps using ARKit, Camera APIs, Photo APIs, or other software for depth of facial mapping information, TrueDepth API
We do not collect, store or share data used by ARKit, Camera APIs, Photo APIs, or other software for depth of facial mapping information or TrueDepth API.
What we use it for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website and products: We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note that if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
No Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if GLAZOO BV is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain and use your personal information for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Once the retention period expires, personal information shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Data protection rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights and the operator aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. If you wish to be informed what personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to request access to your personal information that we store and have the ability to access your personal information.
- You have the right to request that we correct any personal information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the personal information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request the erase of your personal information under certain conditions of this policy.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your personal information. When you restrict the processing of your personal information, we may store it but will not process it further.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the Operator relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.